The Top 10 Optimisation report is one of the most important resources we offer. It helps you to optimise your web pages so that they get high rankings on Google for the important keywords of your choice.
We retrieve the pages that currently have high rankings on the chosen search engine for the keyword. The Top 10 Optimisation report will be based on the analysis of these pages and your own page.
Please read our detailed Top 10 Optimisation FAQ section which should give you an overview of the report and answer some of the questions you may have…
The Top 10 Optimisation report tells you in detail what you have to change
Based on the analysis of the high ranking pages, the report will assign a score to your web page. If your page does not have a 100% score, the report will show you which elements you have to change so that your website can get on the first results page on Google for your primary keyword.
You make the changes on your web page
In the last step, you change your web page according to the suggestions of the Top 10 Optimisation report week after week, until there are no further suggestions. As soon as your website has a score of 95% or higher, it will be listed on Google’s first page.
- The optimisation score shows your progress.
- The table of contents shows the different elements that have been analysed in the report.
- The ‘Score’ column shows how many points you can achieve and how many points your website currently has.
- The ‘To do’ column shows how many things you have to do in this element. What exactly has to be done is listed in the actual chapter.
- The chapters start after the table of contents. Details on how to change your web pages according to the report recommendations can be found in the Top 10 Optimisation FAQ when you are logged into Togwire.